Red Shoe Society inspires young professionals to participate in philanthropic leadership and professional growth while supporting the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego.
Our 40 and under members receive special invitations, volunteer opportunities, event discounts, leadership opportunities, and more. Meet our Leadership Committee.
By becoming a member, you are helping to provide lodging and care to critically ill or injured children and their families.
- Have Fun. Our events are a lot of fun, and they all support a great cause!
- Socialize and Network. Expand your social circle while doing good, meet like-minded young professionals in San Diego.
- Volunteer. Take part in organized volunteer activities at the House. Join other members in helping our families by serving a meal, assisting at special events, helping our Leadership Committee with planning, and more.
- Advocate. Share San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House mission with your friends and invite others to join the Red Shoe Society to make it an outstanding part of our community.
- Fundraise. Invite your friends and help raise funds for the House. Attend fun Member Mixers and our annual Red Shoes & Brews event. More information on Red Shoes & Brews can be found here.Cost of Membership
Upcoming Member Volunteer Opportunities
- Thursday, August 11 (6PM – 9PM) – Tables for Tots
- Monday, September 12 (5:00PM – 8:00PM) – Meal Service
- Saturday, September 24 (5:00PM – 9:00PM) – Red Shoes & Brews
- Monday, November 7 (5:00PM – 8:00PM) – Meal Service
Upcoming Social Events
- TBD – updates to come!
Upcoming Leadership Committee Meetings
*Note: All leadership committee meetings are held at the Villas of Renaissance Club Room (5280 Fiore Terrace, San Diego, CA 92122) unless otherwise noted and are open to all Red Shoe Society members.
- Wednesday, July 20 (6PM – 7PM)
- Wednesday, August 17 (6PM – 7PM)
- Wednesday, September 14 (6PM – 7PM)
Cost of Membership
The cost of becoming a member of Red Shoe Society is just $100 for an individual (the cost of 50 meals for families in need) or $180 for a couple (the cost of one night at the House for a family).