Red Shoe Society inspires young professionals to participate in philanthropic leadership and professional growth while supporting the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego.
Our 40 and under members receive special invitations, volunteer opportunities, event discounts, leadership opportunities, and more.
By becoming a member, you are helping to provide lodging and care to critically ill or injured children and their families.
- Have Fun. Our events are a lot of fun, and they all support a great cause!
- Socialize and Network. Expand your social circle while doing good, meet like-minded young professionals in San Diego.
- Volunteer. Take part in organized volunteer activities at the House. Join other members in helping our families by serving a meal, assisting at special events, helping our Leadership Committee with planning, and more.
- Advocate. Share San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House mission with your friends and invite others to join the Red Shoe Society to make it an outstanding part of our community.
- Fundraise. Invite your friends and help raise funds for the House. Attend fun Member Mixers and events that bring in revenue for the House.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Dinner Service Opportunity – Check Back Soon!
- Tables for Tots – August 17th
- Email Diana Witte at [email protected] for more information
Upcoming Special Events
- Red Shoe Society Spring Meeting/ Brainstorm – Wednesday May 24th, 2017 at the Ronald McDonald House of San Diego
Membership to the Red Shoe Society is FREE! Please e-mail Victoria Garner at [email protected] for more information on upcoming events!