We are so thankful you are on this page – it means that you care deeply about providing a “home-away-from-home” for children and families in need.
Share Your Story
We each have our own story and dreams. Share your unique story through your RMHC campaign and inspire your community to support what inspires you.
After you click ‘Start My Campaign’ below, you will be prompted to enter your name, email, and phone number.
Tips for a Successful Campaign
Next, you’ll be invited to enter a variety of information, including:
- Campaign Title: Keep it short and descriptive. We recommend no more than 3 to 5 words.
- Welcome Message: Introduce prospective supporters to your campaign. This text will appear at the top of your campaign landing page. Write in an active, engaging voice, and keep the welcome short.
- Your Goal: Share your fundraising goal.
- Call to Action: Customize how your donation button appears.
- Personal Message: Elaborate on why you care and how this campaign will support RMHC. Keep this short – just 2 to 4 sentences.
- Attachments: Upload an image to accompany your campaign. We recommend images that are 700 px by 400 px. There are a lot of great free online photo editing tools if you don’t have a program like Photoshop. We recommend Picresize.com.
Promote Your Campaign
Once you press ‘Save,’ a Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego team member will get in contact with you and take your campaign live. Then you’re ready to spread the word!
Invite your friends: text, email, Facebook – however you connect with your community.