The need to care for our region’s most critically ill children doesn’t stop, and we need your help to support families in this changing environment. Please consider a financial gift now, and read on for more ways to help.
Show Your Support Through the San Diego Giving Back Raffle
Ticket purchases for the San Diego Giving Back Raffle are a major way our community underwrites care that keeps families close to their hospitalized children. Fortunately, the raffle continues without interruption, and it’s easy to order tickets from home. The raffle has thousands of great prizes with a combined value of more than $5 million.
NEW THIS YEAR: We are guaranteeing every raffle supporter a prize win! Check out prizes and rules at sdraffle.com. Then order tickets at 1-888-824-9939 day or night.
We’ve transitioned to providing all to-go meals, both in our House and for day visitors. We need your help to keep meals going strong.
Give online: It’s easy to make an online gift for meals. We’ll apply your gift to where it’s needed most urgently for meals. GIVE MEALS NOW
Shop online for us: select food and supplies from our Amazon wish list for delivery.
Donate Items: We welcome donations of packaged items such as commercially packaged cookies, chips, granola bars, and fruit chews. To-go containers are also welcome! Please call House Manager Kerrina Navarrette at 760-213-4001 to arrange curbside drop off during business hours.
Cater to-go meals or order hot meals for families. It’s a great way to support your favorite restaurants, too! Individually boxed servings work best, but we can also repackage restaurant half pans on site. Please contact Tera Ikeler at 858-598-2414 for arrangements.
A personal fundraising campaign is an easy way to engage your contacts with your chosen cause and make a real difference in caring for sick children and their families.
It’s time to get creative! Here are some fun ways to show your support:
- Start a personal fundraising page and pledge an activity such as daily yoga, miles ran or walked, reading, children’s activities and more!
- Organize an online video game contest. Have people enter with a donation to the House.
- Conduct an online class. Instead of a fee, ask attendees to make a gift to the House.
- Event canceled? Consider giving what you would have spent on the event to help families.
- Got a special talent? Use it to raise $ for the House!
- Got a birthday? Use it to encourage gifts to help families with sick children.
- Be creative – the options are endless!