The need to care for our region’s most critically ill children doesn’t stop, and we need your help to support families in this changing environment. Please consider a financial gift now, and read on for more ways to help.
We’ve transitioned to providing all to-go meals, both in our House and for day visitors. We need your help to keep meals going strong.
Give online: It’s easy to make an online gift for meals. We’ll apply your gift to where it’s needed most urgently for meals. GIVE MEALS NOW
Shop online for us: select food and supplies from our Amazon wish list for delivery.
Donate Items: We welcome donations of packaged items such as commercially packaged cookies, chips, granola bars, and fruit chews. To-go containers are especially needed! Please contact Krysten Conn at email@example.com or 858-598-2430 to arrange curbside drop off during business hours.
Cater to-go meals or order hot meals for families. It’s a great way to support your favorite restaurants, too! Individually boxed servings work best, but we can also repackage restaurant half pans on site. Please contact Krysten Conn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-598-2430 for arrangements.
A personal fundraising campaign is an easy way to engage your contacts with your chosen cause and make a real difference in caring for sick children and their families.
It’s time to get creative! Here are some fun ways to show your support:
- Start a personal fundraising page and pledge an activity such as daily yoga, miles ran or walked, reading, children’s activities and more!
- Organize an online video game contest. Have people enter with a donation to the House.
- Conduct an online class. Instead of a fee, ask attendees to make a gift to the House.
- Event canceled? Consider giving what you would have spent on the event to help families.
- Got a special talent? Use it to raise $ for the House!
- Got a birthday? Use it to encourage gifts to help families with sick children.
- Be creative – the options are endless!