The Red Shoe Crew is a student-led, two or more day event that brings the message of kindness, empathy, and charity to San Diego area schools through activities that are developed for school-aged children.
During the first day, the school can have an assembly provided by a House staff member and students can participate in other optional activities that promote the message of helping others. On the second and third day, the school holds its very own Red Shoe Day fundraiser where students collect donations in Ronald McDonald’s size 14 red shoes.
Spring 2020 Participating Schools
Below are schools participating in Red Shoe Crew during the Spring of 2020. If they are participating with an online fundraising page, click on their school link to donate towards their fundraising efforts. All donation support the services the House provides to our families.
- Adobe Bluff Elementary – June 2020
- Alamosa Park Elementary – April 2020
- All Hallows Academy – January 2020
- Chaparral Elementary – March/April 2020
- El Camino Creek Elementary – February 2020
- Shoal Creek Elementary – March 2020
- Red Shoe Crew School Flyer
- How to Get Started
- Blank Red Shoe Coloring Sheet with RMHCSD Facts
- Mini Fliers – Online Donation Web Links For Parents
Videos about Red Shoe Crew!
- Shoal Creek Elementary – The Otters share in their morning announcements about supporting their upcoming Red Shoe Crew in Spring 2019 – start at 2 minutes and 40 seconds
- Alamosa Park Elementary – 4th/5th grade girls perform a skit advertising Red Shoe Crew at their school in Spring of 2018. – on facebook