Thank you for your interest in volunteering at San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House. We warmly welcome and appreciate new volunteers. Please read through the requirements carefully, and then fill out an application and return it to us.
- Volunteers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Volunteers should commit to at least one regularly scheduled four-hour shift each week for six months.
- Wear appropriate attire. Clothing should be clean, modest, and neat.
- Sign in and out each time you volunteer for security and recordkeeping purposes.
- We do not offer opportunities to fulfill court-ordered community service.
How to Apply
Are you ready to volunteer? Please complete the following:
- Volunteer Application (download as PDF*)
- Two written references: a personal (non-relative) reference, and a professional or academic reference. As an added convenience, your references may be submitted online using the following link: www.surveymonkey.com/s/volreference
Please note that you must submit all documents for review at the same time. We are not able to save incomplete applications.
Mail your documents to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego
2929 Children’s Way
San Diego, CA 92123
You may also fax your documents to our volunteer department at 858-467-4757.
Questions About Volunteering
If you have questions about volunteer opportunities please contact our volunteer department at 858-598-2424 or email email@example.com to learn more.