Volunteers at Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego step up to provide a network of care for guests by offering the comforts of home – hospitality, meals, activities, everyday services, and special attention. When you volunteer here, you make an overwhelming situation more manageable for families with hospitalized children.
- Volunteers must be fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Volunteers under 18 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Volunteers must complete all paperwork and clear a background check prior to starting their service.
- Volunteers make a commitment to help one shift or multiple shifts per week for a duration of six months.
- Volunteers must sign in and out during each shift for record keeping and security purposes.
- Volunteers need to wear appropriate, modest, clean clothing along with comfortable closed-toe shoes.
Note: We do not offer opportunities to fulfill court-ordered community service.
How to Apply
Please provide your current resume.
- Include any volunteer and intern experience you might have.
- List on your resume two personal references with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions About Volunteering
Would you like to learn more about volunteering with RMHC-San Diego? Call Micki Hickox at 858-598-2414 or email email@example.com.