Human Resources Administrator
Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego is currently seeking a Full-Time (40 hours/week) Human Resources Administrator. Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the recruiting/selection process by ensuring requisitions are completed and ready to submit for approval, posting openings, coordinating interview schedules and preparing materials for interviewers, communicating between all parties and following up as necessary until primary candidate(s) selected;
- Assisting in the offer process by gathering and organizing necessary data for verbal offers and background checks and, once approved for final stage of process, preparing offer letter/package for signature;
- Conducting new hire orientation from paperwork generation, completion, and processing, coordination of physical set up for new hire workspace, implementation of initial required training (HR-related and other), and set-up of internal introductory meetings;
- Administering health and other benefits by ensuring paperwork flows as needed, required communication is provided, needed changes are executed in a timely manner, and related issues are researched and resolved;
- Implementing the Performance Review System by establishing the annual schedule for completion, providing any administrative support necessary to meeting timelines and deadlines, collecting and gathering information for review and approval as appropriate, ensuring reviewers have materials needed to conduct reviews, and processing salary increases as directed;
- Managing all leaves, both required and company-provided, such that all related laws are properly followed, and that information needed by management to make key decisions related to such leaves and laws is accurate and available in a timely manner;
- Maintaining all HR files, including but not limited to, personnel files, benefits files, workers comp files, immigration files, working files, etc.;
- Coordinating company trainings by working with department leads to schedule;
- Conducting research to determine validity of external training programs and seminars;
- Manage workers’ compensation injury claims. File reports with insurance provider, maintain accident information and monitor progress;
- Coordinating special or one-time projects (e.g. installation of HRIS software, benefits research, etc.)
- Completing other duties as needed/requested.
A college degree or HR certificate from accredited program with equivalent experience is required. Must be a team player and have the ability to meet tight deadlines, as well as exhibit a high level of confidentiality, detail-orientation, time management, organizational, written and oral communication, and problem-solving skills. Minimum of one (1) year experience supporting an HR Department or HR Business Partner is required.
In addition, candidates must have:
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Intermediate to advanced internet research skills;
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment including copiers, fax machines, scanners, a phone system with multiple incoming lines, etc.
Competitive compensation and benefits available. Parking is available onsite.
Ronald McDonald House of Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their cover letter and resume to Caroline Barberio, CFO, at [email protected].