San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House is more than a place to stay. We provide a base where “day visitors” can take care of themselves during their child’s hospitalization.
- Enjoy daily meals along with snacks and beverages
- Take a nap or shower after a night at the hospital
- Use a House kitchen to prepare meals
- Access the internet with computer stations and free Wi-Fi
- Enjoy fresh air from our rooftop courtyard
- Play sports and games in our indoor and outdoor recreation areas
- Work off stress in our exercise facilities
- Attend educational programs geared toward youth
- Access referrals to support groups and community resources
- Enjoy our free hair salon
- Reflect, pray, or consult with chaplains and social workers at our interfaith chapel
All Family Care Center resources are free of charge to families with hospital identification.
Hours: 7:00am to 8:00pm daily