Thank you to all our Red Shoe Day volunteers who helped raise over $258,000 in our return to an in-person Red Shoe Day on Thursday, June 2, 2022. After two years as an online event, it was wonderful to see our fantastic volunteers out once more in their red shirts and costumes, holding big red boots to collect donations at intersections across San Diego.
Through the efforts of our team captains, volunteers, sponsors, local McDonald’s restaurants and our Board of Trustees Red Shoe Day Match, the community came together in support of families with hospitalized children.
Congrats to the top 15 overall fundraising teams!
- Sequoia Consulting: $17,074
- Pella Windows and Doors of San Diego and Southwest Airlines: $16,995
- Smart Local 206: $9,469
- RMHC-SD Admin Staff: $8,790
- Sola Salons San Diego: $5,947
- Kiwanis Club of Alpine: $5,467
- Culture Partners: $5,166
- Guild Mortgage: Clairemont Mesa Blvd/Ruffner: $4,815
- Pacific Southwest Association of Realtors: $3,313
- Bernardo Elementary School: $3,009
- Team CRB: $3,008
- Warrior Daniel: $2,950
- Team Red: $2,613
- Encinitas Rotary: $2,535
- NST Public Relations: $2,501
To see the fundraising results for all teams, please visit: Red Shoe Day Team Totals