Thank you for your interest in volunteering at San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House. We warmly welcome and appreciate new volunteers. Please read through the requirements carefully, and then fill out an application and return it to us.
- Volunteers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Volunteers should commit to at least one regularly scheduled four-hour shift each week for six months.
- Wear appropriate attire. Clothing should be clean, modest, and neat.
- Sign in and out each time you volunteer for security and recordkeeping purposes.
- We do not offer opportunities to fulfill court-ordered community service.
How to Apply
Learn more by attending a 30-minute Volunteer Information Session! No appointment is necessary. It includes a tour and valuable information about the House.
Volunteer Information Sessions are offered on the following days and times:
- Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m.
- Thursdays at 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays at 2:00 p.m.
Questions About Volunteering
If you have questions about volunteer opportunities please contact our volunteer department at 858-598-2424 or email email@example.com to learn more.