Plan your next team event to benefit San Diego's Ronald McDonald House!
Community groups play a vital role in making the holidays brighter for families with a hospitalized child. We still have opportunities available for your group to make a difference together before the year ends. Opportunities include:
- Organizing a clothing drive
- Check presentation and photo opportunity
- Gift or gift card collection drives
- Off-site activities, such as assembly of welcome bags
Please contact us to help your team find an opportunity that best fits your needs.
- Kim Mercado, Director of Corporate and Community Philanthropy, (858) 598-2428
- Halle Aiken, Corporate and Community Philanthropy Officer, (858) 598-2447
- Kaylee Bosse, Corporate and Community Philanthropy Coordinator, (858) 380-5222
Double Your Impact
Gifts made by December 31, 2023 to support the many services provided by San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House will have double the impact thanks to a generous matching gift of $500,000, from the JMS Fund! With your donation, you can ensure even more families stay close to their hospitalized child this holiday season.