Make the holidays bright for families at San Diego's Ronald McDonald House
There are many ways to support family care over the holidays:
- Create a personal fundraiser and encourage friends and family to donate in lieu of gifts
- Make a Donation in place of a Cup of Coffee: ask friends to skip their morning coffee run and make a donation instead
- Pledge to Run/Walk/Bike/Skate 25 miles and ask for donations per mile
- Offer to do an act of kindness for every $25 gift received
- Share a special holiday treat with any donor who gives $25 or more
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser for Holiday Giving
- Donate unused gift cards
- The opportunities are endless!
Gifts made by December 31, 2023 to support the many services provided by San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House will have double the impact thanks to a generous matching gift of $500,000, from the JMS Fund! With your donation, you can ensure even more families stay close to their hospitalized child this holiday season.