The Corporate & Community Champions program celebrates the generosity of businesses and groups that raise or donate $1,000 or more in a year to help care for families at San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House.
Benefits for all Corporate & Community Champions members include:
- Naming Recognition on the Wall of Honor at San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House based on cumulative giving
- Media Recognition through various press releases throughout the year (when applicable)
- Name listing on a digital signage featuring annual supporters in the Joseph Clayes III Great Room at San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House
- Corporate & Community membership recognition in the annual magazine and website at San Diego’s Ronald McDonald House
To learn more about joining the Corporate & Community Champions, please contact:
- Mindy Collins, Director of Corporate & Community Philanthropy at 858-598-2402
- Halle Aiken, Corporate & Community Philanthropy Coordinator at 858-598-2447
Take a look at our suggested group opportunities below. We’ll be happy to work with you!