You can make a lasting difference for families with seriously ill children by investing in Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego.
Gifts of $10,000 or more are perpetually recognized on our “Wall of Honor” at the entrance of our House.
Gifts of $35,000 and above may be eligible for permanent naming recognition in a particular area of our house.
Foster a good night’s sleep for weary parents and their children by naming one of our comfortable and welcoming Guest Suites.
- Family Guest Suite, Large: $100,000
- Family Guest Suite, Standard: $75,000
Families gather in the open air to chat or to attend special performance and presentations by community groups. Name the Family Amphitheater for $250,000.
Family Cooking Stations
Families may make their own comfort food and special treats in one of four commercial-grade Family Cooking Stations. Three are available for naming at $50,000 each.
Premier Recognition Opportunity
“Your Name’ Family Care Center: $6,000,000
The “named” Family Care Center will be prominently featured in the entrance foyer and your name will be included in all publications mentioning the Family Care Center. This first-of-its-kind Family Care Center is a model for other cities to replicate. It forever eases the burdens of families as they care for their hospitalized child.
Additional Naming Spaces Available
- Family Wing: $2,500,000
- Commercial Kitchen: $1,000,000
- Family Dining Room: $1,000,000
- Friendship Gardens: $1,000,000
- Interfaith Chapel/Reflection Room: $300,000
- Community Board Room: $250,000
- Day Resting Rooms: $100,000
- TV Room: $100,000
- Suds & Bubbles Laundry Room: $50,000
- CEO’s Office: $50,000
- The Cookie Jar- Staff Lounge: $50,000
- Heart of the House- Volunteer Area: $50,000
- The Barn- Storage: $50,000
Discover the impact you can have with your gift by contacting Director of Individual Philanthropy Beth Van Eetveldt at 858-598-2435 or sending an inquiry.
You may also send donations to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego
2929 Children’s Way
San Diego, CA 92123